State Bank of India, Bangladesh operations is proud to offer you unparalleled convenience viz. ATM-cum-Debit Card (cash plus), visa electron card. As one of our Savings / current account holders you are entitle for an ATM-cum Debit card. You can conveniently use this card at more than 2300 ATMs accepting visa branded cards. With this card, there is no need to carry cash in your wallet. You can now withdraw cash and make purchases anytime you wish to with your ATM-cum-Debit Card.
KINDS OF CARDS ACCEPTED AT STATE BANK ATMs
Besides all cards of State Bank of India (State Bank ATM-Cum-Debit Card), cards issued by other banks branded with Visa or Visa electron are also accepted at State Bank ATMs.
DETAILED FEATURES OF STATE BANK ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD
- Withdraw cash from over 2300 ATMs of various banks displaying visa and visa electron logo.
- Make payments for purchases by using the debit card at more than —– lakh shops, restaurants, shopping malls, hotels, petrol pumps and many other outlets which display visa and visa electron logo.
- Daily limit of BDT 50,000/- at the ATM
- Daily limit of BDT 50,000/- at Point of Sale (POS) terminal for debit transactions Combined daily limit of BDT 50,000/-
- There is no joining fee for State Bank ATM-cum-Debit (Cash Plus) card. Annual maintenance fee BDT 250/-(plus service tax) p.a. This charge is waived up to 31/12/2012.
Apply for your card
If you already have a Savings Bank or Current Account with us, apply for State Bank ATM-cum-Debit (Cash Plus) card at your branch.
If you are not banking with us, start doing so ………
FOR ANY HELP, PLEASE CALL BRANCH AT 9572037(DIRECT), 9553371,9554251, EXT-111. CONTACT CENTRE AT ISD 0091-80-26599980 OR E-MAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org