Employees of Govt., Reputed PSUs, Profit making Public Limited companies and reputed institutions/Self employed engineers, doctors, architects, Chartered Accountants, MBAs,/Traders.
- Employees of Govt., reputed PSUs, profit making Public Limited companies and reputed institutions with minimum of 2 years of service.
- Self employed engineers, doctors, architects, Chartered Accountants, MBAs, with minimum 2 years standing. They should be 60 years of age or less. Age may be ty guarantee is available.
- Minimum 50 marks as per credit scoring model would be required.
- The scheme envisages sanction of general purpose loans for individuals.
Type of facilities
- Term Loan
- For employees, the net minimum income should be Tk 8,000/- per month (NMI).
- For self employed professionals/Traders : The net annual income/profit should be Tk 1,00,000/-
**Income from all sources can be considered.
**Income of spouse can be considered if the loan is availed jointly or the spouse guarantees the loan.
Quantum of Finance
- Tk 1,00,000/-
- 24 months’ NMI net of all deductions including tax for salaried individuals, 1 year’s net annual income in case of self employed professionals and 1 year’s net annual profit during the preceding financial year or Tk 1 lac, whichever is lower, may be sanctioned with a ceiling of 10 lacs.
Rate of Interest:
- As applicable from time to time.